Information for Recruiters
Ireland has been the first economy to start recovering from the European economic crisis. This has resulted in an increased demand for key talent across a range of industries and sectors. Graduates of the Trinity MBA programme come from a diverse range of backgrounds but all have completed a rigorous and tough course designed to stretch them across a range of managerial disciplines and in-company projects.
Experiential learning is at the core of the Trinity MBA and our in-depth company projects ensure that our students have a unique, first-hand opportunity to apply what they have learnt in real-world global and local business settings. Through this process candidates hone both managerial and leadership skills to the extent that they are ready to make a strong and insightful contribution to any organisation they join upon graduation.
Whether your company is recruiting from the Trinity MBA programme for the first-time or you’re one of our long-standing corporate partners, please keep in touch with Ruth O’Leary (School of Business Career Development Officer) by email (email@example.com) or phone (01-8964256).
We will keep you posted on the following:
- Opportunities to meet our students and alumni
- Identification of candidates to meet your specific needs
- Provision of facilities on-campus for company presentations and/or interviews on campus
- The MBA Yearbook which includes student profiles
Hiring International Students
International students often possess a unique set of skills and experiences that make them an asset to both Irish employers and multinational corporations, including the following:
- Multilingual skills, multicultural perspectives, and awareness and knowledge of global business practices and markets
- Ability to access a worldwide network of peers
- Work experience within a multinational team environment
- Strong work ethic, high degree of motivation, and ability to perform in today’s marketplace
- Familiarity and understanding of international business practices
The Irish Government Third Level Graduate Scheme
The Irish Government Third Level Graduate Scheme allows non-EU students to work in Ireland in a full time capacity for a period of twelve months from the date of their examination results, after which time they may then apply for a Work Permit/Green Card.
This scheme is open to graduates of approved institutions and programmes, including the Trinity MBA Programme. Many non-EU graduates of the Trinity MBA programme have taken positions with multinational and indigenous companies under the scheme and have gone on to make significant contributions to their employer.