Information for Recruiters
We recognise that in the current economic climate very few organisations are actively recruiting. However, we believe that our students – who represent a broad range of backgrounds and industries – can make a real difference to your organisation.
The Trinity MBA is an intensive programme designed to stretch the capabilities of experienced executives.
Experiential learning is at the core of the Trinity MBA and our in-depth company projects ensure that our students have a unique, firsthand opportunity to apply what they have learnt to real-world global and local business issues. Through this process they have honed their hard and soft skills to the extent that they are ready to make a strong and insightful contribution to any business scenario.
Whether your company is recruiting from the Trinity MBA programme for the first-time or you’re one of our long-standing corporate partners, please keep in touch with us by email so that we can keep you on our mailing list and offer you additional services, such as:
- Opportunities to meet our students and alumni on a regular basis.
- Access to our online job site, where you can view CVs of current students.
- Identification of candidates to meet your specific needs.
- Provision of facilities on-campus for company presentations and/or interviews on campus.
Please email email@example.com with “MBA RECRUITER” in the subject field, and your name, position and company details in the body. This invitation is also open to any of your colleagues.
Hiring International Students
International students often possess a unique set of skills and experiences that make them an asset to both Irish employers and multinational corporations, including the following:
- Multilingual skills, multicultural perspectives, and awareness and knowledge of global business practices and markets
- Ability to access a worldwide network of peers that can be invaluable
- Work experience within a multinational team environment
- Strong work ethic, high degree of motivation, and ability to perform in today’s marketplace
- Familiarity and understanding of international business practices and theories learned through the MBA programme
The Third Level Graduate Scheme allows non-EU students to work in Ireland for a maximum period of six months from the date of their examination results, after which time they should then apply for a Work Permit/Green Card. See also Guidelines.