Trinity Full-Time MBA
This one year full-time programme is an invigorating and transformative journey. Our internationally recognised and top-ranking programme opens doors to exceptional career opportunities and to our global community of business leaders.
The single most differentiating feature of the programme is the focus on live action learning. You will undertake 3 full-time projects focusing on real strategic issues in a range of companies. The programme is also designed to develop your leadership skills and self-knowledge. You will be assigned a highly qualified personal coach to guide your through a range of psychometric tests focusing on the key areas required for professional and personal growth.
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2017
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 16 taught modules and choice of electives. Teaching includes a mix of lecturers, guest speakers, live action learning, projects and workshops
- International Residency Weeks: Belgium (mandatory), China (optional) and South Africa (optional)
- Average Age: 32
- Average Work Experience: 9 years
- Number of Nationalities: 17
- Ratio of Women to Men: 45:55