Fees and Scholarships
|Full Time MBA||Part Time MBA|
|FEES||€29,500||€15,000 per year|
|START DATE||September 2015||September 2015|
|APPLY||Rolling application*||Rolling application*|
|DURATION||11 Months||2 years (evening)|
|CLASS DAYS||Monday to Friday||Monday, Tuesday, some Saturdays|
|CLASS TIMES||9am to 5 pm||6pm to 9.30pm|
*We review applications for both programmes on a rolling basis. We recommend early application for the best chance of success. Recommended - January 2015 for the Full Time class. March 2015 for our Part Time class.
Click HERE to apply
Each year we select a cohort of exceptional leaders to join our community with a commitment to diversity and inclusion at the heart of what we do. With this in mind we have three different scholarships in place plus a general fund kindly supported by the School and Trinity MBA Alumni community.
Scholarship awards are limited in nature and can only be given to a small number of students. Criteria for awards is based on: Academic achievement, professional success and financial hardship.
To apply: Please download the scholarship form and attach as a supporting document with your online application. Please only select one, the scholarship committee will transfer your application if needed to another fund to help maximise your chances of success.
Available Scholarship Funds
- Women in Leadership
- International excellence
- Northern Ireland partnership
- General – Alumni/School Fund
- The ISME Bursary for SME Managers and Owners
Trinity Part-time MBA Alumni Bursary
To celebrate the Trinity MBA’s 50 year history, the Trinity Business School are delighted to announce 5 Alumni bursaries for successful candidates for the 2015 Part-time MBA programme.
- The bursaries will be awarded to the most suitable candidates, as decided by Trinity Business School on the basis of submitted documentation and interview.
- The bursaries are open to the all Trinity alumni.
- Each bursary is valued at 15% of programme fees.
Candidates should have a degree from Trinity College Dublin in any disciplinary area and a minimum of three years’ work experience. The bursary application should be submitted in the following way;
- Step 1: Complete the online Trinity Part-time MBA application form at this link
- Step 2: Attend a formal interview.
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be offered a place on the programme.
For further information on the Trinity Part-Time MBA and how to apply please contact Eoghan O’Sullivan, MBA Recruitment Officer: email@example.com / +353 1 896 4867