Entry Requirements and Application
Each MBA class is selected on grounds of academic and professional experience and with a view to providing a stimulating balance of disciplinary background, work experience, and international diversity.
- A first or second class honours degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification obtained with exams (e.g. ACCA)
- A substantial track record of business achievement
- Managerial or professional work experience (min 3 years with an undergraduate degree, min 5 years with a professional qualification)
- Minimum GMAT score 550
- Minimum age 25
- Non-Native English speakers: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 / Paper-based 570
- Interview with a member of staff
Click below to start your application :
- Completed online application form, including the application fee of €40
- Documents (which may be uploaded with your application form):
- Official transcripts of undergraduate work (you may upload copies with your online application but you will still need to send us original certified copies in the post)
- Official GMAT result (or supply us with your test date and we can download this directly)
- Official IELTS or TOEFL result (if English is not your native language)
- Three essays
- CV / Resume
- Two confidential references via the online application system – you will be asked to provide their email addresses and an automated form will be sent directly to them to fill out. It will be your responsibility to follow up with your references to ensure that they are completed in time.
We invite all applicants who pass the initial review stage of the application process to attend an interview at Trinity. Telephone interviews will be arranged for applicants who live abroad.
A first and second round of Admissions is conducted for both the full-time and part-time MBA programmes. As we deliberately keep our class size small (between 30 and 40 students) we strongly recommend early application. The majority of places are offered in the first round. Round one commences in November prior to the start of the programme with round two running from January. Applications are reviewed regularly and you can expect to receive feedback within 2 to 3 weeks.
If you have any queries about the application process, please contact Aoife Fitzpatrick by email at or by phone at +353-1-8962338.