Entry and Application
Application and enrollment for the Trinity MBA is generally a 4 step process
- Complete the online application as per instructions below
- Shortlisted candidates are then interviewed by the MBA Director
- Receive a conditional or full offer to the programme
- Meet outstanding conditions (IE GMAT) and accept your place
- A primary degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification obtained with exams (e.g. ACCA)
OR in exceptional cases a substantial track record of business achievement
- Managerial or professional work experience (min 3 years with an undergraduate degree, min 5 years with a professional qualification)
- Minimum GMAT score 550
- Minimum age 25
- Non-Native English speakers: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 / Paper-based 570
Click below to start your application :
Online Application Requirements:
All applications are submitted online. You will need the following documents:
- CV / Resume
- Scanned copies of undergraduate transcripts
- Official GMAT result (or supply us with your test date)
- IELTS or TOEFL result (if English is not your native language)
Once you commence the process you will see you need to nominate two referees via the online application system. Please supply the referees' email addresses and an automated form will be sent directly to them for completion. It will be your responsibility to ensure that they are completed in time.
There are three essay topics as part of the application form, these also form a part of the assessment criteria
We invite all applicants who pass the initial review stage of the application process to attend an interview at Trinity. Telephone interviews will be arranged for applicants who live abroad.
How long does it take to process my application?
Typically, once all documents are received you can expect to get feedback in 10 working days.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, the application is fee is €40
Can I send in my application before my GMAT test?
Yes, we encourage that you send in your application now even though you have not taken your GMAT. If successful you may gain a conditional offer.
What are the criteria for selection? Broadly speaking candidates are chosen based on professional experience, academic achievements, Business ethics (tested in interview and in the essays) GMAT and supporting referees.
What is the minimum GMAT score?
The typical GMAT of an incoming MBA ranges between 600 and 650. The GMAT is only one of the many criteria used to select applicants, however, we will not normally admit an applicant with a score below 550.
Are interviews a part of the admissions process?
Yes, an interview is part of the admissions requirement and we strongly recommend a visit to the school as part of your selection process if possible.
How many private or company-sponsored participants would you have in a class? The number of private or company-sponsored participants varies from year to year, however the average is about 6 - 10 people, across full and part time classes. .
What is the deadline for applying to your programme?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As we deliberately keep our class size small (40 to 45 students) we strongly recommend early application. Applicants wishing to apply for scholarships should be accepted onto the programme prior to 1 April 2015 for first round consideration.
Help with applying
Contact our MBA admissions officer Aoife Fitzpatrick
Phone : +353 1 8962338