Entry Requirements and Application
Each MBA class is selected on grounds of academic and professional experience and with a view to providing a stimulating balance of disciplinary background, work experience, and international diversity.
- A primary degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification obtained with exams (e.g. ACCA)
- A substantial track record of business achievement
- Managerial or professional work experience (min 3 years with an undergraduate degree, min 5 years with a professional qualification)
- Minimum GMAT score 550
- Minimum age 25
- Non-Native English speakers: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 / Paper-based 570
- Interview with a member of staff
Click below to start your application :
It is an online application process. Please note that you will have to submit the following:
- Completed online application form
- Documents (which may be uploaded with your application form):
- Official transcripts of undergraduate work (you may upload copies with your online application but you will still need to send us original certified copies in the post)
- Official GMAT result (or supply us with your test date and we can download this directly)
- Official IELTS or TOEFL result (if English is not your native language)
- Three essays
- CV / Resume
- Two confidential references via the online application system – you will be asked to provide the referees' email addresses and an automated form will be sent directly to them for completion. It will be your responsibility to ensure that they are completed in time.
- Please note that there is an application fee of €40 payable online
We invite all applicants who pass the initial review stage of the application process to attend an interview at Trinity. Telephone interviews will be arranged for applicants who live abroad.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As we deliberately keep our class size small (between 30 and 40 students) we strongly recommend early application. Applications are reviewed regularly and you can expect to receive feedback within 2 to 3 weeks.
If you have any queries about the application process, please contact Aoife Fitzpatrick by email at or by phone at +353-1-8962338.