Trinity Business & Technology Forum Agenda 2018
- Fionnuala Meehan - VP of Global Marketing Solutions EMEA at Google and Head of Google Ireland
New Challenges, New Opportunities: Driving business growth in uncertain times
- Aisling Hassell - Head of Customer Experience at Airbnb
The Data University: Democratising data to improve decision making
- Bernie Capraro - Silicon Technology Research Manager at Intel Ireland
Moore's Law: Continuing to enable the digital revolution
- Ian Robertson - Professor of Psychology at Trinity College Dublin
How to make stress work for you
- Danny McCoy - CEO of IBEC
Beyond Brexit: Industry Perspectives
Parallel Panel Sessions
- Where Now for Brexit?
- Turning Data into Cash
- Humans Need Not Apply: Digitisation, Artificial Intelligence, Automation and the Future of Work
- The Dark Side of Big Data: How to avoid the pitfalls
- Demystifying Blockchain
- Managing People in a Digital Age
- Data Regulation: Are you Ready?
- Tackling Blindness - The data in our genes
- Internet of Things
The programme is evolving and therefore may be subject to change.