Customer Management Leadership Group (CMLG)
The CMLG is a network of senior executives from non-competing companies who share a common objective of achieving organisational excellence in Customer Management. The Group is directed by Trinity Business School (TBS) and provides a unique blend of Leading edge academic thinking with proven practitioner experience.
Professor John Murphy: Academic Director of CMLG
The Trinity Business School Group will have six to eight non-competing companies to facilitate knowledge transfer. The programme commences in September each year with subsequent Masterclasses in November, February, April and June. The themes for each Masterclass are chosen by the members at the first meeting, thereby ensuring their relevance to the Group. Normally two people, not necessarily the same two represent the Company at each session. A consulting day towards the end of the programme is intended to reinforce the application of the acquired knowledge and provide further guidance where necessary.
The TBS Customer Management Leadership Group has the following objectives:
- To promote and facilitate Global Best Practice in Customer Management.
- To inspire its members with new and proven knowledge in Customer Management Leadership.
- To enable members to become leaders in Customer Management across the value creation process.
- To learn how Customer Management can re-shape employee, customer and employer relationships.
Features of Membership
- A unique feature of the programme is that members influence the content by selecting the issues that they want to have addressed. This ensures the customisation and relevance of the Masterclass themes.
- Members send two delegates to each Masterclass where the latest thinking on Customer Management is reviewed alongside current Best Practice. Each Masterclass addresses a specific theme.
- Members have access to a dedicated website assigned to the activities of the Group and containing the outputs from all Masterclasses.
The first Masterclass is a selection of five presentations from lead academics in TBS on issues that impact Customer Management. Typical themes addressed in the subsequent Masterclasses include:
- Developing a Customer Management Strategy
- Creating and sustaining a Customer Focused Culture
- Consumer psychology and behaviour
- Social Media and digital marketing
- Customer profitability, life time value and measurement of Customer Management Programmes
Benefits of Membership
- Networking: The Group gives members access to a network of like-minded senior management across a wide range of sectors.
- Knowledge: Members will learn from a cross fertilisation of knowledge with other organisations facing the same challenges as they do.
- Effectiveness: Members will get a better return from their customer management investment in people and processes.
- Consultancy: CMLG members derive further benefit from a one day consultancy visit. This is a valuable opportunity for members to delve deeper into particular customer management issues based on the learnings of the programme.
- Discount for members who wish to attend the annual Trinity Global Business Forum.