About UsWelcome to Trinity Business School. Our graduates benefit from having earned a cutting-edge business degree from a university that is both well-known and highly regarded across the World.
Trinity College Dublin is the only Irish university ranked in the QS top 100 universities in the World (2015-16), and we are not too surprised to see our stunning campus listed in the Lonely Planet’s Top 500 Best Places on the Planet as we have over 160,000 tourists visiting each year.
Trinity College Dublin has a robust reputation as a leading international university which extends over four centuries. Trinity Business School was founded in 1925 and has had an innovative role in management education and research which both serve and influence industry. Over the years, our School has played a pioneering role in bringing the MBA to Europe and has created one of Europe’s most sought after undergraduate business degree programmes. We have a series of top ranked MSc programmes and our innovative new undergraduate business degree (Bachelor of Business Studies, BBS) will take in its first students in 2016/17. We also have a vibrant PhD programme with successful graduates working across the globe and generating impact through their research.
Our approach to education is unique, high quality and something we are constantly improving. We our driven by a desire to deliver five key objectives which are based on our passion for being part of a business school of consequence:
- Education focused on careers and business performance. Programmes which create great careers for our graduates and excellent performance for the businesses in which they are engaged. Our graduates learn cutting-edge real world management from both leading researchers and high performance business executives and entrepreneurs.
- A set of values – “put in more than you take out”. We take a deep and responsible view of the term ‘business performance’ which creates an awareness beyond profit to include the impact of business on the wider economy and society. We expect our graduates to ‘put in more than they take out’ of the economy and society throughout their career.
- The personal development and well-being of our students. We provide opportunities for our students to explore and to develop their business and personal potential on our degree programmes as well to prepare them for a healthy career existence in today’s dynamic but often stressful work environment.
- A real-business educational environment. The University is located right in the centre of the vibrant and friendly Dublin City. We are adjacent to: the Irish Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Europe’s digital industries capital, government and public sector management headquarters, city centre retail, professional services industries and Ireland’s cultural industry sectors. Quite simply, we have cutting edge global corporations and high performance new ventures on our doorstep. We are based in a highly entrepreneurial university and provide students with the education which they need to excel in established and new businesses. An entrepreneurial hub will be located at the core of our new business school building and we already provide students with excellent opportunities to develop new ventures.
- Rigorous research which serves and critically evaluates business. Creating and then disseminating research which addresses questions which both serve and critically engage with real-business practice and public policy
So please enjoy your visit to our website in order to explore our programmes, hear the testimonials of students who have qualified from Trinity and explore our staff profiles. Our website is designed to provide you with the most current and up-to-date information about our students, faculty and programmes. However, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly. We will gladly provide you with any additional information and/or answer any questions that you may still have.
You can reach us at email@example.com or 00 353 1 8962707.
Professor Andrew Burke
Dean of Trinity Business School
& Chair of Business Studies