- New Postdoctoral Fellowship: Development of bioactive therapeutics harnessing stem cell mechanobiology
The Tissue Engineering Research Group at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland currently has a research position available in the area of tissue engineering in the development of bioactive therapeutics harnessing stem cell mechanobiology.
- New Postdoctoral and PhD Research Opportunities
TCBE has excellent research positions now open for application. For more information go to Research Opportunities
- Dr Mark Ahearne awarded title of senior research fellow
Congratulations to Dr Mark Ahearne who was awarded the title of senior research fellow in May 2014. This title is awarded to researchers who have significant amount of research experience and who hold leadership roles in research groups or centres.
- TCBE Researchers featured as New Innovators in Irish Times
A new innovative technology developed by a team at TCBE and NUIG to treat high blood pressure with renal denervation
- Engineers Ireland Medal Winner at BinI 2014
Congratulations to Tariq Mesallati who won the EI medal which is awarded to a PhD student who has been judged by a select committee to be making a significant contribution to the field of biomedical engineering research.