Approved by University Council in May 2016, Strand 3 (Assessment) of the TEP brought forward a proposed assessment framework (below) for undergraduate students that:
• embeds graduate attributes in the curriculum
• is coherent at programme level
• provides opportunities for students to be actively engaged in the assessment processes
• reflects the Curriculum Principles
• is informed by international best practice.
The proposed framework for assessment does not advocate replacing exams with a similar amount of continuous assessment. Rather, it advocates fewer, more meaningful assessments across the academic curriculum.
The full University Council Document can be found here (Local Assess only)