Why support the Trinity Access Programmes?
Becoming a TAP supporter is a direct investment in people who face barriers to fulfilling their potential, in society as a whole, and in Ireland’s economic future. Through your involvement, you will:
- Create opportunities and eliminate barriers for bright students from under-represented backgrounds
- Prepare the role models and leaders of the future in their schools and communities
- Change negative expectations and make a real difference in communities affected by disadvantage
- Effect positive change in the Irish education system
- Make a direct and lasting impact on thousands of lives.
Current supporters projects
Trinity Alumni and Other Supporters
Trinity Annual Fund, TCD Association & Trust, University of Dublin Fund (US), The UK Trust for TCD and hundreds of TCD alumni. The Sceptre Foundation, The Irish American Partnership, The Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners, The Christopher Keeley Memorial Fund, The Gisele Schmidt Memorial Fund for Traveller Education, The Joseph and Peter Dooley Scholarship Fund, Dr Beate Schuler, David Went and other donors who prefer to remain anonymous.
Need more information?