Accounts Receivable - Summary of Services Provided
The Accounts Receivable section of the Treasurer's Office deals with all external income generated by college with the exception of Fee income & Research income.
- We provide advice on raising invoices and lodging income.
- We maintain a stock of pre-printed invoice books.
- We provide advice on Withholding Tax & Tax Clearance Certificates on income.
- We hold a current copy of the college's Tax Clearance Certificate.
- We provide Credit Control support to College by way of Statements, Aged Debt Reports, Reminder Letters & telephone follow up.
- We deal with internal & external queries and requests for copy invoices.
- We administer a standard procedure for debt escalation and write-off.