Welcome to Trinity Sport
Getting involved in sport and recreation during your time at College is an excellent way to make the most of your university experience. There are so many opportunities available and here at Trinity, we believe that our vast sporting programme has something for everyone:
- If you are a talented sportsperson, you will have the honour of representing Trinity at intervarsity, league and championship levels;
- If you enjoy being part of a club, there are approximately 50 sports clubs to choose from;
- Have a Go! Take the opportunity to try something new;
- Not interested in competitive sport? We have a vibrant schedule of recreational classes to suit all levels.
- Develop your CV skills - volunteer as a Student Club Officer or get involved in helping to organise events in the Department of Sport;
- Become a coach - undertake a coaching qualification and work along with an experienced team of student club coaches and/or instructors;
- Support your College! Keep an eye out for the weekly fixtures in the Sports Centre, College Park and Santry. Go along to shout for Trinity.
There are so many benefits of getting involved in sport and recreation at Trinity -health, social and personal. Whatever you choose, we wish you a healthy, active and successful year.
Head of Sport
"GET ACTIVE GET INVOLVED"
Free Taster Classes and Fitness Theatre Inductions will also be available.
The highlight of the week will be the Sports Day on Wednesday 18th September from 6.00 – 8.00pm in the Sports Centre. Activities will include student club demonstrations, have-a-go, free classes, goodie bags....and our first Dodgeball Tournament!