Welcome to Trinity Sport!
Published: 14th September 2016
On behalf of the Trinity Sport team, I would like to officially welcome all new students and to those of you returning to college. We are excited to offer you the best and most exciting range of sport and recreation opportunities to get involved in this year.
Taking part in regular physical activity not only boosts your brain power and improves your health, it's a great way to make friends and ensure you get the most out of your university experience.
We know that many of our alumni are still connected through their sporting and recreation endeavours and remain life-long friends. Our job is to bring you those opportunities, here’s how…
- Have a go! Come along to the open sessions taking place during Fresher’s Week. Keep an eye on our website and Twitter account (@tcdsports) for updates.
- If you enjoy being part of a club, or want to try a new sport, there are 50 sports clubs to choose from.
- If you are a talented sportsperson, you will have the honour of representing Trinity Sport at intervarsity, league and championship levels.
- Want to just keep fit? We have a vibrant schedule of fitness classes and courses to suit all levels.
- Develop your CV skills – become a sports volunteer and get involved in helping to organise Trinity Sport events or volunteer as a student cub officer.
- Become a coach – undertake a coaching qualification and work alongside an experienced team of student club coaches and/or instructors.
- Support your teams! Follow us on social media and keep an eye out for the weekly fixtures and events in the Sports Centre, College Park and Santry. Come out and shout for Trinity!
Below we have compiled a user-friendly guide to all that's on offer here at Trinity Sport. Take a few minutes to check it out.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please feel free to have a chat with one of the Trinity Sport team members or any of the club officers. The Students Union Sports & Recreation Officer (Aengus) is also available on the email email@example.com
Whatever you choose, we wish you a healthy, active, fun and successful year.
Head of Sport and Recreation
How to guides: