Sports centre developments
Published: 7th September 2016
As part of Trinity Sport’s drive to improve and enhance our services and facilities, a planned upgrade programme within the Sports Centre is due to begin in the coming weeks and will continue, on a phased basis, over the next 6 to 12 months. The main aim of these works is to create extra capacity within the building, allowing us to expand the number, type, and quality of programmes on offer.
Among the improvements will be:
- An expanded and modernised gym space on the ground floor
- A new wellness studio
- Upgraded climbing wall and fitness area
- Technology-enhanced training spaces, including a new spin studio
- New functional training area for member use and group training
- Specialist facilities for high-performance sport
The Sports Centre will continue to be operational throughout and the swimming pool will not be affected.
We are currently devising a schedule for the programmes of works to be delivered with minimal disruption. We will send out further updates when they are available via social media and here on the Trinity Sport website. If you’ve any queries in the meantime feel free to contact us on email@example.com.