Classes ⁄ Courses
This short course places emphasis on core strength development through working the deep abdominals and spinal muscles. This is a must for those returning from injury or athletes looking to develop a high level of core and muscular strength. Exercises are modified for the individual allowing the intensity and difficulty to be altered on a personal basis for the specific individual.
Suitable for all levels.
Dates: Tuesday 24th November – Tuesday 15th December
Price: Member €28 & Non-member €37
To book on to any course
- Call the Sports Centre reception on 01 896 1812
- Call into reception with the name of the course, time and date.
Note: To book a space on a course you must book and pay the full amount to secure your spot as courses tend to fill up and we run on a first come first serve basis.
Classes and courses are available for members at very reasonable rates and we also welcome non-members, so please feel free to tell your friends. One of our goals is to encourage more people to become involved in Sport and Recreation and to receive the benefits of an active lifestyle. So go on give it a go, we guarantee quality instruction in a safe and fun environment!
- To Book: Call 01 896 1812 or drop in to the Sports Centre Reception Desk.
- Booking required for classes. You can book as many classes as you wish in advance. Classes must be paid for at time of booking and a valid student/membership card shown.
- Classes are non-refundable and 24 hours notice is required if you wish to change or transfer a booking.
- Please inform your instructor of any illness/injuries that may affect you during exercise.
- Suitable clothing and sports footwear must be worn.
- Please note this timetable is subject to change.
New term means new swimming, tennis & climbing courses at Trinity Sports Centre. Keeping on track with your fitness goals has now been made a little easier. To book call reception 01 896 1812 or email email@example.com . For further information visit http://www.tcd.ie/Sport/classes/