Classes ⁄ Courses
The Sports Centre runs an exciting range of classes and courses throughout the year which cater for all levels of skills and/or fitness. Some courses are seasonal such as the Summer Camps and Tennis Coaching, other courses are run regularly throughout the year such as Learn to Climb, Swim Lessons and Fitness classes.
Classes and courses are available for members at very reasonable rates and we also welcome non-members, so please feel free to tell your friends. One of our goals is to encourage more people to become involved in Sport and Recreation and to receive the benefits of an active lifestyle. So go on give it a go, we guarantee quality instruction in a safe and fun environment!
- To Book: Drop in to the Sports Centre Reception Desk.
- Booking required for most classes. You can book as many classes as you wish in advance. Classes must be paid for at time of booking and a valid student/membership card shown.
- Classes are non-refundable and 24 hours notice is required if you wish to change or transfer a booking.
- Please inform your instructor of any illness/injuries that may affect you during exercise.
- Suitable clothing and sports footwear must be worn.
- Please note this timetable is subject to change.
- Contact the Reception Desk on 8961812 for further information.
- Prices: Yoga, Pilates, Kettlebell, Rip 60 & all Step classes are €5.50
- Dyna-Flex,Cardio Kickbox, Aurora Cycle, Core Fusion and Relaxation €2.50
- All other S.C.I classes are €4.50
- 15 Minute Abs is FREE
- Non-Members €8 (30 Minute Morning Spin classes €4.50)
6 Week of unlimited classes for as little as €70 for members and €120 for non members. (excludes Pilates, Yoga & Zumba)
Weekly offer Members €15 Non Members €25
Contact Reception for further details. Terms & Conditions Apply.