TCD Easter Camps are based on an ethos of fun and development with an emphasis on taking part and enjoyment.
The camps promise weeks packed with full activities, new friendships, fun filled days and freebies for all! Catering for children from 4 to 14 years old, you can be ensured your child will experience a vast range of fun activities.
Week 1: Monday 30th March - Thursday 2nd April 2015
Week 2: Tuesday 7th April - Friday 10th April 2015
Time : 9.30am-4.15pm
(A pre and post camp care service is also available from 8.30am – 5.30pm)
Price: Member €99 & Non Member €125
Pre and Post Care: €35
How to Book:
Book at Reception on 01 896 1812 (credit card details required) or email Rosie King, Sports Programme Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis
- Children MUST be 4 years old at the start of the camp.
- A parent/guardian must sign the application form.
- All special requirements / medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to camp each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9.30am-4.15pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8.30am-9.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.15pm- 5.30pm.
- Trinity Sport Centre are not responsible for children outside of the above hours and ask all parents to be punctual
- Trinity Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
- All valuables must be left at home.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements. TCD Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- Trinity College Sport Camp has the right to combine camp age groups in the event that’s numbers are insufficient.
- If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days’ notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.