Come join the Trinity College Dublin Sports Camp this February. We promise it will be the best week you’ll have this term. Meet our energetic camp leaders for 5 days of exciting sports, recreational games and above all FUN. You will experience rock climbing, trampolining, swimming, soccer, dodgeball, unihoc, tag rugby and many more but most importantly make new friends and perhaps re-unite with past campers.
Please book early to avoid disappointment as during term time our places in camp are very limited.
Trinity College Multi-Sport Camp General Information
Trinity College Summer Sports Camp will take place at Trinity College Sport Centre on the campus of Trinity College Dublin. The camp runs from 9.30 am – 4.15 pm every day
(You can avail of pre and post camp care from 8.30 am – 5.30 am at an additional charge). Day rates are available.
This year’s Trinity Multi-Sport Summer Camp will introduce your child to a range of exciting activities. This is an action packed programme with fantastic range of fun and energetic activities.
Trinity Multi-Sports Camps are based on an ethos of fun and development with an emphasis on taking part and enjoyment. Catering for ages 4-14, the camps promise weeks packed full of activities, new friendships and camp gifts for all.
Age: 4-5 – Bumblebees
Age: 6-7 – Grasshoppers & Giraffes
Age: 8-10 – Sharks & Sea lions
Age: 11-13 – Red Hawks
Age: 14-15 – Warriors (Starting Easter Camp 2016)
Pre/After - Camp Care
For your convenience, our camps offer pre & after-camp care, allowing camp goers the chance to begin their day from as early as 8.30 am and/or finish at 5.30 pm. The pre/after camp care includes arts & crafts, books and puzzles to give children a break from physical activity.
- Rock climbing
& many more!
What to bring
- Healthy packed lunch & water
- Appropriate sports gear
- Swimming togs/hat/ towel etc.
- Suncream/Rain jacket
- Expert Coaching
- Top class facilities
- Safe & fully supervised activities
- Fully inclusive camp
- TCD Camp T-shirt
How to book
Places are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Tel: 01 896 1812 / 3581 / 4220 / 4823
Trinity College Sports Centre Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made in person at Trinity College Sports Centre reception, over the phone via credit/ laser card or via post (Cheques made payable to TCD No.1 account). No provisional bookings will be taken. Postal bookings can only be secured once you have received a confirmation letter and receipt.
- Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis
- Children MUST be 4 years old at the start of the camp.
- A parent/guardian must sign the application form.
- All special requirements / medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to camp each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9.30am-4.15pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8.30am-9.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.15pm- 5.30pm.
- Trinity Sport Centre are not responsible for children outside of the above hours and ask all parents to be punctual
- Trinity Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
- All valuables must be left at home. Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements. Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- Trinity College Sport Camp has the right to combine camp age groups in the event that’s numbers are insufficient.
- If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days’ notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
- Lost property will be kept for up to 2 months.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our campers, all our camp coaches are Garda vetted. Our maximum ratio of campers to coaches is 15:1.