Mid Term - Multi Sport Camp
Monday 16th – Friday 20th February 2015 from 9.30am – 4.15pm
Time for a well-earned break from school work. Come and join Trinity College Sports Camp this Mid-term break, we promise it will be the best week you’ll have this term.
Meet our energetic camp leaders for a week of exciting sports, recreational games and above all FUN. You will experience rock climbing, trampolining, swimming, soccer, orienteering, dodgeball, unihoc, athletics, GAA, tag rugby and more importantly make new friends and perhaps re-unite with past campers.
Time: 9.30am – 4.15pm (A pre and post camp care service is also available from 8.30am – 5.30pm)
Cost: Members €123 & Non-members €145
Daily rate €32 Pre & Post Camp Care €35
*Sibling discount of €5 per additional child
How to Book:
Book at Reception on 01 896 1812 (credit card details required) or email Rosie King, Sports Programme Manager email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis
- Children MUST be 4 years old at the start of the camp.
- A parent/guardian must sign the application form.
- All special requirements / medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to camp each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9.30am-4.15pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8.30am-9.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.15pm- 5.30pm.
- Trinity Sport Centre are not responsible for children outside of the above hours and ask all parents to be punctual
- Trinity Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
- All valuables must be left at home.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements. TCD Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- Trinity College Sport Camp has the right to combine camp age groups in the event that’s numbers are insufficient.
- If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days’ notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.