Halloween Camp - Multi Sport Camp-Application Form
Trinity Sport Halloween Multi Sport Camp 2014 promises to be 4 days full of Tricks & Treats, introducing sports/activities to children in a safe and fun environment.
Our Halloween camp runs for 4 days over the October Midterm Break, offering fun for children aged 4-14years!
The Camp day runs from 9.30am-4.15pm and we also offer a Pre and Post Camp service for the duration of the week. (Pre camp available from 8.30am and post camp until 5.30pm).
The Camp offers over 20 different sports/activities including climbing, swimming, trampolining, soccer, dance, orienteering, dodge ball, unihoc, athletics, GAA, Tag Rugby, and many more!
Please book early to avoid disappointment as during term time our places in camp are limited!!
Tuesday 27th to Friday 31st October 2014
9.30am - 4.15pm
Members €99 and Non-members €125
Pre & Post Care: €35
Day Rate: €35
*Sibling discount of €5 per child.
Book by calling reception 01 896 1812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gymnastics, Dodgeball, Basketball, Rounder’s Trampoline, Breakdancing, Swimming, Rock climbing & many more!
What to bring
1. Healthy Packed Lunch & water
2. Appropriate sports gear
3. Swimming togs/hat
5. Suncream/Rain jacket
1. Expert Coaching
2. Top class facilities
3. Safe & fully supervised activities
4. Fully inclusive camp
5. TCD Camp T-shirt & gift
How to book: You can download an Application Form with Terms & Conditions. This will need to be completed and signed with full payment in order to secure your place.
- Book and pay at the Sports Centre reception desk.
- Complete the application form and send it and a cheque made payable to TCD No. 1 account to Children's Camps, Trinity College Sports Centre, Trinity College, Dublin 2.
- Book and pay over the phone on 01-8961812. You must then send your application form in the post to the above address or email your form to email@example.com
For further information please contact reception on 01-8961812 or the Sports Programmes Manager Rosie on 01-8963581. Alternatively you can email our sports account at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children must be signed in and out of the camp everyday by a parent or guardian, we do not allow children to "come and go" by themselves.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made in person at Trinity College Sports Centre reception, over the phone via credit/ laser card or via post (Cheques made payable to TCD No.1 account). No provisional bookings will be taken. Postal bookings can only be secured once you have received a confirmation letter and receipt.
- Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis
- Children MUST be 4 years old at the start of the camp.
- A parent/guardian must sign the application form.
- All special requirements / medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to camp each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9.30am-4.15pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8.30am-9.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.15pm- 5.30pm.
- Trinity Sport Centre are not responsible for children outside of the above hours and ask all parents to be punctual
- Trinity Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
- All valuables must be left at home.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements. TCD Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- Trinity College Sport Camp has the right to combine camp age groups in the event that’s numbers are insufficient.
- If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days’ notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
- Lost property will be kept until the 31st of August 2014.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.