1. Club Bookings These are arranged through the Sports Centre Office. D.U.C.A.C. Clubs have priority on space allocation during term time for training and matches. These bookings are arranged well in advance of term starting by a member of the club committee. A list of allocated club training times is available at the sports centre reception desk.
2. Casual Term Bookings; Members There are slots made available in the Main Hall and Futsal Court each term for booking for 5-A-Side, Basketball, Volleyball etc., by different faculties/departments in College for Students and Staff. These can be booked on the first day of each term on a first come first serve basis. The booking stands for one term at a time. There is a fee per booking per term, check the Sports Centre for further details.
3. Individual & Corporate Bookings These are bookings made on a weekly/monthly basis by individual members or companies and are booked throught the Sports Centre Office.
Children's Camp Bookings
How to book: You can download an Application Form with Terms & Conditions. This will need to be completed and signed with full payment in order to secure your place.
- Book and pay at the Sports Centre reception desk.
- Complete the application form and send it and a cheque made payable to TCD No. 1 account to Children's Camps, Trinity College Sports Centre, Trinity College, Dublin 2.
- Book and pay over the phone on 01-8961812. You must then send your application form in the post to the above address or email your form to email@example.com
For further information please contact reception on 01-8961812 or the Sports Programmes Manager Gillian on 01-8963581. Alternatively you can email our sports account at firstname.lastname@example.org