- I am lecturing or coordinating the following courses:
- PY4P02: High Energy Physics - for all SS Physics, Theoretical Physics, Physics and Astrophysics, Physics and Computer Simulation students.
- PY4M07/PY4P07: Thin Films - for all SS Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials, as well as all Physics, Theoretical Physics, and Physics and Astrophysics students who opt for this advanced topic. Main page for PY4P07 and PY4M07 here.
- PY2P30: Physics for Earth Scientists - for all SF Earth Sciences students. Main page here.
- PY5003: Surface Science and Technology - a postgraduate course for Physics, Chemistry and Nanoscience students. Main page here.
- I am the current Course Director for the Nanoscience, Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials degree programme.
Previous Teaching duties:
- Year coordinator (2004-2009) for all Science based Junior Freshman Physics courses JF Physics / Advanced Materials / Theoretical Physics as well as for JF Foundation Physics students.
- I used to lecture or coordinate the following courses:
- PY3030 Communications Skills, Personal and Career Development for JS physics students
- Origins of Modern Physics - for JF Physics, Theoretical Physics and Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials Students
- PY3015: Instrumentation - for all JS Physics, and Physics and Astrophysics students.
- Joint administrator with Prof. E. McCabe of the JF Physics laboratory for Science students and Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials Students.
- School of Physics Examinations coordinator.
- Joint administrator with Prof. E. McCabe of the JFA laboratory.
- School of Physics Careers liaison.
- Administrator of TCD Mastering Physics online tutorial assignment system.
Click here to view teachng material.