Paul Gorman received a BSc (hons) in Mathematical Physics from the National University of Ireland Maynooth (2008);
a MSc in Theoretical Physics from Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (2009);
a DIC from Imperial College London (2009);
and a MEngSc in Computational Chemistry from University College Dublin (2011).
Paul is interested in developing a theoretical understanding of strain-engineering in graphene as it pertains to future spintronic devices.
RKKY Interaction in Graphene
Paul is currently investigating the role that strain plays in the RKKY interaction in graphene.
- P. D. Gorman=, J. M. Duffy, S. R. Power and M. S. Ferreira
- Phys. Rev. B 90, 125411 (2014)
- J. M. Duffy, P. D. Gorman, S. R. Power and M. S. Ferreira
- J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 26 055007 (2014)
- P. D. Gorman, J. M. Duffy, M. S. Ferreira and S. R. Power
- Phys. Rev. B 88, 085405 (2013)
- S. R. Power, P. D. Gorman, J. M. Duffy and M. S. Ferreira
- Phys. Rev. B 86, 195423 (2012)