ResearchBSc in Physics (UNESP/1998). MSc in Physics (UNICAMP/2000). Ph.D. in Science (UNICAMP/2004). Post-doctoral Research (UNICAMP/2005). Associate Professor (UNIFEI - since 2006). Prost-doctoral Research (Trinity College Dublin/2012) supported by CsF/CNPq.
Atomic and Molecular Physics
She has experience in the area of Atomic and Molecular Physics (theory), acting on the following topics: quantum chemical calculations, electronic structure and conformational analysis of atoms and molecules. Nanotubes and nanostructures CNx and BxNyCz.
Ana has experience in quantum chemical calculations, electronic structure and conformational analysis of atoms and molecules, nanotubes and nanostructures CNx and BxNyCz.
- Nitrogen-substituted nanotubes and nanojunctions: Conformation and electronic properties
- A.C.M. Carvalho, M.C. Dos Santos
- Journal of Applied Physics, v. 100, p. 084305-1-084305-5, 2006
- Incorporation of nitrogen in carbon nanotubes
- R. Droppa Jr., F. Alvares, A.C.M. Carvalho, M.C. Dos Santos, P. Hammer
- Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Amsterdam, v. 299, n.Part B, p. 874-879, 2002
- Theoretical study of atomic arrangement in BXCYNZ nanotubular structures
- T.A. Souza, M.R.A. Silva, A.C.M. Carvalho
- Physics Procedia, v. 28, p. 84-89, 2012