- B.Tech in Electonics and Communication (with Honours) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India.
- M.Tech in Nanotechnlogy (with Honours) from Amity University Uttar Pradesh, India.
Area of Interest
Electrospinning technique, Electron Beam Lithography techniques, Microstereolithography, Scanning Electron Microscope, Membrane Bioreactor.
- “Fabrication of Aligned Oxide Nanowires by Electro-spinning" from National University Singapore Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative (NUSNNI), Singapore.
- “Fabrication and characterization of scaffolds on Microstereolithography” from Indian Institute of Technology (IITB), Mumbai, India.
- “Remote Control of Electrical Gadgets (Like Robotic arms, electric bulbs)” from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India.
- "Treatment of Waste Water through Membrane Bioreactor" from Centre of Innovation, Environmental and Water Technology, Singapore.
- "1D nano-spintrontics with non-magnetic nanowire" from Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nano devices, School of Physics, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
I joined the Magnetism and Spin Electronics Group in Sept, 2013. I am funded by the Irish Research Council Science and Engineering Technology (IRCSET). I am working on the Resistivity and Hall Effect Measurements in Quasi-1D III-V Semiconductor Nanowires project.
Dance, Yoga and weight lifting