Interfaces and Interactions between Nanocarbon Materials and Dye Molecular Aggregates.
- 1987 - Born in Izmir, Turkey.
- 2009 - B.Sc degree in Chemistry, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
- 2013 - M.Sc degree in Nanotechnology, Gediz University, Izmir, Turkey.
- project: Characterization and Antimicrobial Properties of Multiple Layer Silk Fibroin/Hyaluronic Acid Film on CoCrMo Alloy.
- 2014 - Started PhD by research studies under the supervision of Prof. Werner Blau.
- project: Interfaces and Interactions between Nanocarbon Materials and Dye Molecular Aggregates
Publication and Citation
1) Development of antibiotic-loaded silk fibroin/hyaluronic acid polyelectrolyte film coated CoCrMo alloy
authors: Pinar Arpaçay and Ugur Türkan
source: Biomedizinische Technik/Biomedical Engineering, 2015
2) Effects of pH on the silk fibroin coating of CoCrMo alloy
authors: Ugur Türkan, Pinar Arpaçay
source: Scanning, 2015