Recent Abstracts from Selected Theses
- "Polymer Crystallisation as a Reinforcement Mechanism for Polymer-Carbon Nanotube Composites"
by Kevin Ryan, submitted October 2005.
- "Mechanical Reinforcement Effects of Carbon Nanotube Polymer Composites"
by Martin Cadek, submitted December 2003.
- "Ultrafast Spectroscopy of DNA binding systems"
by Caitriona Creely, submitted October 2003.
- "Nonlinear Optical Extinction in Polymer-Carbon Nanotube and Phthalocyanine Systems"
by Seán O'Flaherty, submitted September 2003.
- "Organic Light-Emitting Diodes and Photovoltaic Devices: Incorporation of Carbon Nanotubes as Charge Transport Media"
by Patrick Fournet, submitted August 2003.
- "Fabrication, Microscopic and Spectroscopic Study of Phthalocyanine Nanoparticles"
by Christian Nitschke, submitted March 2003.
- "Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Polymer Composites"
by Bernd Lahr, submitted November 2001.
- "Multiphoton Processes in Designer Organic Systems"
by Margaret Brennan, submitted November 2001.
- "Ultrafast Optics in the 1550nm communications band"
by Jean-Edouard Communal, submitted November 2001
- "Optical and Electrical Properties of Modified Conjugated Polymer Thin Films"
by Stephen Lipson, submitted November 2001.
- "AC and DC Conductivity of Polymer-Nanotube Composite Thin Films "
by Brian Kilbride, submitted October 2001.
- "Microscopy and Spectroscopy of Nanotube/Conjugated Polymer Interactions "
by Brendan McCarthy, submitted November 2000.
- "New Conjugated Polymers- Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications "
by Stefanie Maier, submitted April 2000.
- "Physical Properties of a Polymer Nanotube Composite"
by Jonathan Nesbit Coleman, submitted October 1999.
- "Morphological Influences on the Excited State Dynamics of Conjugated Polymers"
by Alan Brian Dalton, submitted October 1999.
- "Polymer Waveguides for use as Solid State Laser Materials"
by Kevin P. Kretsch, submitted October 1999.
- "Picosecond Optical Nonlinearity of Metal Nanoparticles and Organometallic Composites"
by Janet Bee Yin Chua, submitted March 1998.
- "Liquid Crystalline Polymers for Nonlinear Optics and Polarised Fluorescence"
by Robert G. Howard, submitted October 1997.