Current Undergraduate Students
The Philosophy Department Office is located in Room 5009 in the Arts Building. Feel free to drop in or contact us if there is something you need help with. You will also find useful academic information and details regarding student supports and services on Trinity’s Student Life website.
The College Calendar contains useful information about key dates, regulations and requirements.
For information see the timetables section. However, your personal timetable, accessed by logging into your Student Portal - my.tcd.ie, is always the most up to date and accurate version of your timetable.
Single Honours Philosophy (SHP)
Two subject Moderatorship (TSM)
- Programme Handbook (Word)
- Programme Directors: TSM Freshman - Dr. James Miller; TSM Sophister - Professor Vasilis Politis
Philosophy, Political Science, Economics and Sociology (PPES)
Hilary Term 2017
Michaelmas Term 2016
- Title/front page to include, student name, student number, name of supervisor, title of dissertation/thesis.
- A4 page, line spacing to be one and a half or double spacing, spiral binding
- Declaration Form to be completed with each copy and inserted after title page
- TWO copes to be submitted to the Philosophy Department along with an electronic copy into Turnitin on the same day. As the dissertation/thesis forms part of the examination process, they are not retuned to students.
- Submission date MONDAY 13TH MARCH’17.