The Old Library and the Book of Kells Exhibition will close on Tuesday 23 December *2014* at 17:00 and will re-open again on Friday 02 January 2015 at 09:30.
The Old Library and the Book of Kells Exhibition are open seven days a week. However, from time to time and at short notice we have to close for a few hours. Where possible we post this on the home page of the website.
Monday - Saturday 09:30 - 17:00
Sunday (May - September) 09:30 - 16:30
Sunday (October - April) 12:00 - 16:30
Public Holiday Arrangements 2015
- St Patrick’s Day - Tuesday 17 March - open 12:00 - 16:30
- Good Friday - Friday 03 April - open 12:00 - 16:30
- Easter Monday - Monday 06 April - open 12:00 - 16:30
- May Holiday - Monday 04 May - open 09:30 - 17:00
- June Holiday - Monday 01 June - open 09:30 - 17:00
- August Holiday - Monday 03 August - open 09:30 - 17:00
- October Holiday - Monday 26 October - open 12:00 - 16:30
Trinity Ball, Friday 17 April: the Old Library and the Book of Kells Exhibition will close at 14:00 to allow for arrangements for the Ball and will remain closed for the rest of the day.