Lecturer in Law and French (Adjunct)
School of Law
Trinity College, Dublin 2
Fax: (01) 677 0449
Email: fitzpaa4 at tcd.ie
Areas of Interest
French law, EU law, Asylum and Immigration, Human Rights, Extradition, International Criminal Law, Public International law, Comparative law.
Awards and Honours
Memberships / Associations
Anne Fitzpatrick L.L.B. (Ling. Franc.), L.L.M. (Bruges), Barrister-at-Law lectures French Legal Systems and conducts seminars in French Civil Law on the undergraduate Law and French programme. She currently works as a Judicial Research Assistant to the Irish Judiciary, with a particular focus on EU law, criminal, constitutional, human rights and international law, as well as French and Irish legal translation. She previously worked as a legal and policy adviser (environmental and trade law) to a European interest group and as an associate at a Brussels law firm.
Full academic scholarship, Institute of International and European Affairs, Dublin, 2007, to pursue L.L.M. at the College of Europe in Bruges.
- L.L.B. (Ling. Franc), Trinity College Dublin
- L.L.M. (European Legal Studies), College of Europe, Bruges
- Dip. French and European Law, Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II
- Barrister-at-Law, Honorable Society of the King’s Inns
- Adjunct Lecturer in French Law, Trinity College Dublin, 2011 - to present
- Judicial Research Assistant to the Irish Judiciary, 2010 – to pres