A variety of Dutch events normally take place throughout the year, such as:
- Dutch Film Nights: Held twice yearly, with sponsorship from the Dutch Embassy. Recent showings include The Marathon; Oom Henk; Alles is Liefde; Matterhorn; Sonny Boy; Jongens.
- Next Film Night: Wednesday, 26 November: "Michiel de Ruyter"
- Dutch Conversation Nights: Held regularly at Buswells Hotel.
- Intensive Dutch Days: Previous themes include the Dutch Golden Age; Art, Trade and Politics; the Dutch Influence on North American Culture.
- Fagel Collection: Viewing of items from the largest Dutch private library in the world, which is held at TCD.
- Guest Lectures: By Dr Emmeline Besamusca of the Universities of Utrecht and Vienna on topics such as Dutch Society; Dutch Drugs Policies.
- National Gallery of Ireland: Guided tours of paintings by Dutch and Flemish artists, with curator Adriaan Wayboer
- Sinterklaas and Kerstmis: Experience Santa Claus and Christmas Dutch-style!