Most courses continue throughout the year, which is divided into 3 terms:
- Michaelmas Teaching Term (Term 1) – Semester 1 in the Academic Teaching Year – runs from September to December for 12 weeks*.
- Hilary Teaching Term (Term 2) – Semester 2 in the Academic Teaching Year – runs from January to early April for 12 weeks*.
* Week 7 for both Semester 1 and Semester 2 is a Reading Week.
- Trinity Term (Term 3) is a non-teaching term which runs from April to early July and incorporates a pre-exam study period and the exam period itself.
Geography Student Timetable 2012-2013
Links to downloads of the Geography Timetable for 2012-2013 - Semesters 1 and 2 - below (please note, these are subject .
- Geography Timetable 2012-13 : Semester 1
(week numbers refer to the College Calendar) - Sophisters, please note that your teaching starts in Week 6 of Michaelmas Term.
- Geography Timetable 2012-13 : Semester 2
(week numbers refer to the College Calendar)
Please note that the week numbers as shown in the above Timetables reflect the College Calendar weeks (http://www.tcd.ie/calendar/ ) not the Teaching Term weeks, ie:
Michaelmas Term, Week 5 of the College Calendar – formal teaching begins
Michaelmas Teaching Term - Week 1
Semester 1 - Week 1