The map below shows the main venues to aid you to navigate while on campus for the conference; timetabling and venue information will be available closer to the event.
1. Museum Building
2. Dining Hall
3. Conference and meeting rooms (Hamilton and O’Reilly buildings)
From Dublin Airport to Trinity
Trinity College Dublin is located in Dublin City Centre and can be reached from the airport by Air Coach Service which runs from both terminals to the Front Gate of Trinity College Dublin and costs €12.00 return. The service operates every day and through the night. Tickets can be purchased at the bus stop outside the Terminals. Free Wifi on-board.
Taxis from the airport can cost between €25 to €35 depending on traffic.
Recommended HotelsDublin has many excellent hotels to suit any budget; below we have compiled a list of recommended hotels that will be convenient for your visit to Trinity College:
- Shelbourne Hotel, 27 St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2 (€€€€)
- O’Callaghan Davenport Hotel, 8/10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland (€€€)
- Trinity Capital Hotel, Pearse Street, Dublin 2 (€€)
- O’Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel, 1/4 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland (€€)
- Trinity Lodge, 12 South Frederick Street, Saint Stephens Green, Dublin 2 (€€)
- Fleet Street Hotel, 19/20 Fleet Street, Dublin 2 (€)
- The Kildare Street Hotel, 47-49 Kildare Street, Saint Stephens Green, Dublin (€)
- Mercantile Hotel,28 Dame Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 (€)
During your stay
Dublin is a vibrant international city, rich in culture and heritage, and overflowing with things to see and do. There are many parks, beautiful walks, events, museums and guided tours available, excellent restaurants and pubs, and cinemas, music and comedy venues. One of the best ways to see what is available, and how to get there, is to use the interactive map from Dublin Vistor Centre.