Occasional Papers from the School of Education has been developed to showcase work in progress, work not submitted for peer-review publication, or early exploratory work in the School of Education. We hope to add regularly to the section so that readers can see, in more depth, some samples of the writing of both staff and postgraduate students.
- Dr Aidan Seery: 'Froebel's Spielpaedagogik and The Playfulness of Postmodernism' [PDF]
- Professor Michael Grenfell & Ms Ozge Razi: 'The Impact of Linguistic Knowledge on Learner Strategy Deployment' [PDF]
- Professor Michael Grenfell: 'Educating The Aesthetic? Artistic Practice In the Twenty-first Century' [PDF]
- Dr David Limmond & Dr Andrew Loxley:'Dilated Pupils: Seeing Schools Through Films' [PDF]
- Dr Andrew Loxley & Mr Mark Kerns: 'Tales of Mature Students in Higher Education; Part One' [PDF]