The digital unit is the first point of contact for the design and front end development of Trinity's online presence which includes the university website and various central social media channels.
We produce and maintain key Trinity websites such as:
- Administer and publish to Trinity's YouTube EDU and iTunes U channels
- Manage production of some videos e.g. Trinity video and Research theme videos
- Advise on suppliers and production for promotional videos
- Run Trinity LinkedIn channels
- Offer advice on social media guidelines and setup
- Advice on integration of social media into Trinity websites
- Administer and report on Trinity website using various tools such as Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics, Advanced Web Statistics (AWStats)
- Provide guidance and work with the College community on getting up and running with analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel trackers etc.
See here for full details on social media activities in public affairs and communications.
|Maura Horan||Head of Digital||+ 353 1 896 email@example.com|
|Dave Smith||Senior web designer||+ 353 1 896 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Evan Stack||Digital web developer||+ 353 1 896 email@example.com|
|Niamh Hopkins||Digital web developer/Projects co-ordinator||+ 353 1 896 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gerard Bowes||Executive officer||+ 353 1 896 email@example.com|
Address: Digital, Dunlop Oriel House, Room 4.21 Trinity College Dublin Fenian St, Dublin 2