Recruiter in Residence
Recruiter in Residence is where:
- Recruiter and students meet on a one to one basis
- Recruiters will provide individual feedback to students on CVs, applications etc.
- The Careers Advisory Service manages student bookings.
- The suggested time slot is 15 minutes per student.
- Meetings usually take place in CAS Offices, 7-9 South Leinster St, Dublin 2.
- Publicity is free at the CAS website and on Social Media. A cost is incurred if you wish to send a targeted email.
If you would like to organise a Recruiter in Residence please contact the Employer Liaison Co-ordinator.