MyCareer is now live for employers!
MyCareer is a new vacancy and booking system that makes it easy for you to raise your profile with Trinity students and graduates for free.
When you register on MyCareer you can:
- Create an employer profile including a full description of your organisation. [Size of logo must not exceed 200kb. Square images work best (the default size is 80x80px)]
- Post jobs and opportunities directly. (See our Terms & Conditions)
- Extend or re-issue expired jobs and opportunities.
- Search events and book places on Trinity careers fairs.
- Submit your queries to the CAS team.
Recruitment agencies you are required to indicate your client name before your vacancy can be approved. See our Terms & Conditions for Recruitment Agencies.
The first step is to Register at MyCareer. Once you have registered you can Login directly with your username and password.
Your username & password from our old CMS will not work on MyCareer - you must re-register.
If you have queries or comments about the new system MyCareer please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +353.1.896.1705
To speak with a member of the Careers Advisory Service team contact Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353.1.896.1721