Graduates - How to Contact Us
If you are a recent TCD graduate you can:
- Email your Careers Adviser for careers advice (NOT for booking an appointment)
- Make an appointment to meet your Careers Adviser
- Book a place on a workshop
- Book a "Practice Interview on Video"
- Charges for services to graduates
- Identify your Careers Adviser
- Contact Staff - Staff Listing
Make an appointment to meet your Careers Adviser
Advice and guidance are available at an Individual Meeting.
Times are Monday - Friday, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12noon, 2.15pm & 3.15pm
This is a 20 to 40 minute meeting. An appointment is necessary.
- Please read the 'Meeting your Careers Adviser' information leaflet - you may need to take action before your meeting based on this leaflet
- Fill an Appointment Form (also available in CAS Reception) to help the Careers Adviser prepare for your meeting:
- Email your form to email@example.com, (or hand it in at Reception, 7-9 South Leinster St) in advance of making your appointment.
- Once you have emailed us the form, contact Reception on 01 8961721 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment. Making an appointment by phone is the quickest way during working hours. Careers Advisers are also available for individual meetings throughout the vacations.
Always check in at CAS Reception, 7-9 South Leinster St before your appointment.
Purpose: Personal career guidance to support you in your career exploration and decision making. Examples of topics covered include: exploration of your Gradireland Careers Report or disclosure of health problems / weak exam results, customising work/voluntary experience for a job application and pros & cons of time out versus postgrad study.
Book a place on a Workshop
For a list of workshops during term time and to book a place see Events.
Workshops are repeated weekly. Workshops are held in 3 College Green unless otherwise stated. Places are limited - please book in Reception, 7-9 South Leinster St, ring 01 896 1721/1705 or email email@example.com
Practice Interviews on Video
- This interview is conducted by a Careers Adviser and feedback given.
- ½ hour is allocated to each candidate.
- Complete confidentiality is assured.
- An application form or CV together with a job description or advertisement must be given to the Receptionist at the time of booking a place.
- Book your place at the desk in the Careers Information Centre, 7-9 South Leinster St.
- Graduate fee: see Charges for Services to Graduates.
Charges for Services to Graduates
These charges relate to graduates only. As a result of government cutbacks to third level funding, the Careers Advisory Service has had to limit the free service which it currently offers to alumni. Further information can be found on services and charges.