An Overview of The Careers Advisory Service
The Careers Advisory Service is involved in a wide range of student, employer and academic related activities on and off campus. We welcome enquiries at any time and are glad to meet with you and your students or to answer enquiries by telephone or email.
Some of the Careers Advisory Service activities include:
- Vocational Counselling.
- Careers Information Provision online and in the Careers Information Room in 7-9 South Leinster St.
- Careers Education including the Personal Development Programme which is developed in collaboration with the academic community.
- Promotion of opportunities including Vacancies, Work Experience and Internships, and Postgraduate Study.
- Employer Liaison which involves supporting employers meeting students through vacancy advertising, employer presentations, employer information stands, careers information days, employer fairs and much more.
- National Initiatives such as Integration of Skills in Modern Language Curricula.
- For more details on what we have to offer, what you can expect from us and how you can help us to improve our service see our Statement of Service.
Collaboration with Careers Services in universities in Ireland North and South through the Association of HE Career Services (AHECS). This includes the Gradireland.com website.
The ways to contact us are the following ...