Information For Academic Staff
We can assist you in many activites some of which include:
- An overview of Careers Advisory Service
- Refer a student
- Graduate Labour Market information
- Write a Reference
- Marketing TCD
An overview of the Careers Advisory Service
For an overview of activites and how to contact us.
Refer A Student
We help students and graduates choose occupational and educational options. For students with career related queries, you have two referral options:
- Refer a student wanting a wider discussion for an individual meeting with a Careers Adviser.
Bookings can be made by email, telephone or in person. A completed 'Appointment Form' is required.
- Students requiring career information may visit the Careers Library during opening times.
Graduate Labour Market Information
We provide Graduate Labour Market Information which includes:
- Comprehensive data on the first destinations of graduates
- Information for Departmental Review. Please ask Linda Gaughran, for more details.
- Reports on the state of and trends in the employment market for graduates.
For a brief overview of career related issues of interest to departments and graduate labour market trends download the annual Newsletter for Staff of College.
Write a Reference
This Write a Reference leaflet provides practical tips on writing references including FOI issues and examples.
We support the College's marketing effort to potential students with information about career prospects for Trinity College graduates. Please use Labour Market Information detailed above and see information for Prospective Students.