Collaborate With Us
Academic departments may collaborate with us on a range of activities from integration of skills into the curriculum to distribution of the Careers Service Guide.
- Dedicate a notice-board to career items. Typical notices include;
- Vacancies, Employer Presentations, VACWORK - vacation work for Junior Sophisters and Personal Development Programme
- Support the range of career activities for students by making a link from your website to 'Your Degree ... What Next?' which gives customised information and advice for students of your department.
- Chat with your Departmental / School Careers Liaison Officer to keep up-to-date with career related activities and intiatives.
- Make contact with the Careers Adviser responsible for your school to discuss student career related issues.
- Participate in the Personal Development Programme, which develops a set of skills which supports students in their career planning activities.
- Participate in HEA-funded research projects eg 'Transferable Skills Project'
- Assist in employer visits on campus.
- Inform us of your employer contacts so that we can effectively build employer relations for the benefit of students and the College. Contact Linda Gaughran.