Collaborate With Us
Academic Schools may collaborate with us on a range of activities:
- Dedicate a notice-board to career items. Typical notices include;
- Vacancies, Employer Presentations, Work Experience & Internships, and The Personal Development Programme
- Support the range of career activities for students by making a link from your website to 'Your Degree ... What Next?' which gives customised information and advice for students of your discipline(s).
- Chat with your Discipline/ Departmental/ School Careers Liaison Officer to keep up-to-date with career related activities and initiatives.
- Make contact with the Careers Adviser responsible for your School to discuss student career related issues.
- Participate in the Personal Development Programme, which develops a set of skills which supports students in their career planning activities.
- Implement the Gradlink mentoring programme in the School and enable students to receive advice and guidance from alumni.
- Assist with employer visits on campus.
- Inform us of your employer contacts so that we can effectively build employer relations for the benefit of students and the College. Contact Linda Gaughran.