5th Postgraduate Skills Development Summer School, 21st & 22nd June 2011
There are two objectives of this year's Summer School.
- To provide you, the postgraduate student, with information, skills and self-management strategies which will help you work towards successfully completing your degree and planning your future career;
- To encourage a sense of collegiality by encouraging you to discuss your postgraduate experiences and to network with your peers, as well as with academic and administrative staff.
The focus is on developing generic skills in three thematic areas through workshops and general sessions:
- Personal/Professional Development – managing your research, increasing personal effectiveness and career management;
- Pathway to Publishing – exploring ways to publish and disseminate your research;
- Communication and presentation – writing strategies and developing effective presentations
Summer School 21st & 22nd June 2010
- Information on Sessions 2010 (MS Word, 43KB)
- Podcasts from previous Summer Schools https://podcast.tcd.ie/users/summerschool/
- Photo Gallery