Trinity Inclusive Curriculum is currently working with the library to enhance the inclusivity of library practices. This is the Trinity Inclusive Library (TIL) strategy.
TIL Objectives 11/12
- Produce and disseminate a clear service policy, and implement protocols and procedures drawn up and implemented by all library staff to enhance inclusion in the library.
- Support and guide the library as they work to enhance inclusion and the resources available to their readers.
- Devise a disability and inclusivity awareness programme that becomes an induction/orientation and ongoing staff training and development programme which outlines to all staff that an inclusive service can be offered to all students by all staff.
- Implement a model for provision of information in accessible format in conjunction with key people across the Irish Higher Education sector; resolving issues around the acquisition and accessibility of alternate format texts.
- Develop strategic and service action plans that can be implemented long‐term in a coordinated way between the Library and the College Disability Service taking into consideration projected increases in student numbers.