Useful Links and Resources
This section contains links to
- Subject Specific Advice for advice by professional bodies and other discipline specific bodies regarding inclusion.
- Audio Visual Clips: These clips, relating to all aspects of inclusion, have been created by TIC as an alternative to textual information.
- College Policies and Project Reports.
- Website for relevant areas within College, including those involved in student support, academic support and academic policy.
- External Websites on inclusive teaching and learning.
Student resources for more effective learning
Specific styles covered include Harvard, MLA, University of Chicago and APA.
The Gensip project aims to help academic staff teach certain generic skills that will promote their students' responsible learning, adaptation to college, and lifelong learning. Resources include suggested seminar outlines, presentations and suggested exercise outlines for students to complete. Topics include Learning Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Stress Management.
LearnHigher Guides for Students: Includes resources on sixteen areas of teaching and assessment. For example, academic writing, assessment, critical thinking etc. There are also LearnHigher Guides for Staff.