Re-admission to College
EU Junior Freshman students who withdraw from College before 1 February (having been admitted the previous October) must re-apply through the CAO for admission in a subsequent year.
Non-E.U. Junior Freshman students withdrawing before 1 February must re-apply through the Admissions Office.
- E.U. or non-E.U. students who withdraw from College after 1 February should apply for re-admission through the Admissions Office by 1 August of the proposed year of re-entry. The application form may be downloaded at http://www.tcd.ie/Admissions/undergraduate/apply/forms/
- Students who are off the books without permission may be re-admitted to College only at the discretion of the Senior Lecturer. They will be required to pay a replacement fee of 358 euro and will need to submit the application form available at http://www.tcd.ie/Admissions/undergraduate/apply/forms/ by 1st August.
- In cases of ill-health the replacement fee may be waived by the Senior Lecturer, but students will be required to send a certificate of fitness to return to studies to the Senior Lecturer, through their tutor.
- Students who have completed a course of study or who have been off the books for a number of years may be re-admitted to College subject to the student satisfying the general admission requirements.
- Students who are off-books for medical reasons need to submit a certificate of fitness to return to studying to the Senior Lecturer, via their tutor, before 1st August.
- Students who are off-books for personal or academic reason should register in the normal way.