In order to be considered for admission all applicants are required to satisfy the University Admission Requirements.
How to Apply
Choose your course(s) of interest from the courses website and select the "Non-EU Application" link.
The online application fee for direct applications to the University of Dublin, Trinity College Dublin is €35 per course application. This payment must be made online following the instructions on the application form. The online application processing fee is non-refundable. The application will not be submitted to Trinity College Dublin until the application fee is paid in full.
As part of this online application, applicants will also need to submit original or *certified true copies of:
- Original or certified true copy of final second level qualifications.
- Original or certified true copy of IELTS, Cambridge Advanced/Proficiency, TOEFL scores, for applicants whose first language is not English.
- Original or certified true copy of academic transcripts for each year of third level study and all third level qualifications awarded.
- Original or certified true copy of SAT, AP or ACT scores (US and Canadian applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certified true copy of passport
- Application fee (non-refundable) and application fee payment form.
- Please note that where the statement of examination results is in a language other than English, applicants should submit a certified true translation of the statement along with a *certified true copy of their results with the application.
* A Certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been signed and stamped by a school principal or other official.
Managing Your Application
Once you have submitted an online application you will be sent an acknowledgement email to the email address you provided when setting up your user account on my.tcd.ie applicant portal.. The applicant portal will allow you to send and receive communications in respect of your application to Trinity College Dublin. You will be able to track the progress of your application at every stage of the admissions process; update your personal information, view decisions made on your application(s) and accept any offers you may receive.
International Foundation Year
Students wishing to apply to the International Foundation Year should apply directly to the International Study Centre.
All enquiries from non-EU applicants concerning undergraduate admission should be addressed to:
International Admissions & Study Abroad, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 896 3150, Fax: +353 1 677 1698,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tcd.ie/international