How to Apply
The application process to follow depends on whether you are considered to be an EU or a non-EU applicant. You should first determine if you are an EU applicant, then follow the process for EU applicants or non-EU applicants.
There are additional application processes for:
- Access initiatives
- Mature students
- Applicants with a disability
- One year and one-term students
- Students seeking to transfer course within Trinity College
- Students seeking to transfer course from other institutions
- Graduate entry to Pharmacy
- Diploma in Information Systems & B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems
Access to Degree Programme (for BNS and BMS)
Note that the Access to Degree Programme will no longer be offered by Trinity College Dublin, it will not run in 2013.